2009-02-11

The Wagon

I'm finally back on the wagon. Fifty flash cards this morning before I left for work, and the same fifty right after I got back from work. I did well on the ones I'd missed this morning when I went through them this evening. Assuming that I'm able to keep this up for the next couple of days, I should be back in the habit, and be able to stay on the wagon. Next week, I hope to spend at least one evening working on some new flash cards to supplement the ones I already have, and another evening working through the first lesson in my textbook. More on that as it develops.

I've mentioned it before, and I'll probably have occasion to mention it again: I wouldn't be keeping up on this if it weren't for Chops and the blog to keep me honest. Thanks, Chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment