2009-02-18

I'm back

Knife draw x 60, Grand Total: 1380
Pushups 3-2
Situps 3-2

I missed last Friday because I was tired. Then, over the long weekend, pestilence descended upon the Chops household. Mrs Chops is the only one who was spared. So she had to take care of the rest of us. I really was kind of planning on taking the rest of the week off, since I'm still kind of recovering, but then Mrs Chops decided to pop in the Core Rhythms DVD and start working out. That made me feel bad enough about slacking off that I did my workout while she was dancing.

I went ahead and picked up the pushups and situps where I would be if I hadn't been sick, and it hurts, a lot. I might have to redo this week next week anyway. I managed to get all my reps in the for the first four sets of pushups, but I came short by a mile for the last set (where you're expected to max out). Same thing with the situps. I barely managed to get all the reps in for the first four set and missed my min on my max set by a whole lot.

Knife stuff was knife stuff. It was all draw to pikal and jab, with the left hand going to various defensive positions, such as horizontal elbow shield, vertical elbow shield, flat on my chest, fist on my jaw and elbow covering my ribs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment