2009-02-11

Ear Doctor

Knife draw x 65, Grand Total: 1260
Pushups, 2-2
Situps, 2-2

I did five extra reps today, because I like round numbers. Pretty much the same as yesterday. I worked on drawing with the T-shirt hanging over my pocket with no assistance from the left hand. For reps 31-60, I did the same, only adding various knife jabs after the draw (including doubling up the jabs at for a few reps). The last 5 were draw and jab as fast as I could. Quite frankly, I found it a bit scary, since I haven't worked a full speed draw and jab with a trainer a few times, just to make sure I'm in the right places at the right times. Still, everything worked out well.

I sure love it when I see that someone else has updated the rep tracking spreadsheet we have. And I also love it when somebody else makes a blog post. Welcome back, Fly and Rikalonius.

No comments:

Post a Comment