2009-02-23

The Old Man and The Sea

Knife draw x 60, Grand Total: 1440
Pushups 3-2
Situps 3-1

Since I sort of did the pushups last week, I figured I'd keep it at day 2 while re-doing week 3. Turns out, maybe not a great idea. There's a sharp ramp between 3-1 and 3-2, and I had a very hard time. The first set went well, but it my form rapidly went downhill. So when I did situps, I went back to day 1 of week 3. This made the situps seem easy in comparison. I even managed to go over the minimum on the last set.

After pretty much taking last week off, I did the knife draws nice and slow. I just worked on bringing my left hand in to my chest and doing a smooth, controlled draw with my right.

Oh yes, in the meantime, I bought a rifle. I ended up finding a sweet deal on a Kel-Tec SU-16. It wasn't what I was initially looking for, but the reviews seem pretty positive overall, and the deal really was too good to pass up. Now I'm waiting out my 10 day cooling off period ("but I want to shoot somebody noooow...").

No comments:

Post a Comment