2009-02-12

Stoner was a Genius

Knife draw x 60, Grand Total: 1320

That's it. Just the knife. I'm liking this not doing much on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Same as yesterday, working from under the T-shirt. First 30, just draw, second 30, draw and jab. I worked on some double jabs and changing levels a little for some variety. I have my first training related "injury" today: I'm noticing a small blister on my thumb where I grab the knife. I guess it's a sign of a consistent grip on the knife in the pre-draw phase.

Today I was exposed to Magpul's awesome "Art of the Tactical Carbine" DVDs. Now really I want run out and buy an Evil Black Rifle. It turns out that Magpul is teaching a class in my neck of the woods in few months time, but it's the Tactical Carbine II class, and I neither have already attended their Tactical Carbine I, nor do I even own a carbine to be tactical with. Honestly, I really have no rifle skills to speak of, so it would probably do me a lot of good to get a plinking rifle and head out to an Appleseed event.

Hooray for Rikalonius, he logged his second day in a row today!

No comments:

Post a Comment