2009-02-16

Early in the Morning

The first thing I did this morning was fifty flash cards. I sucked. We'll see how I do with the same cards this evening, once I'm back from work. Chops mentioned some method (I'll have to look back through the comments for it), and I think I'll start that method next week, because I know most of the words and could stand to look at those cards less, but the ones that I don't know, I really suck at. Since I got back from my vacation, it's been enough of a challenge just to grab the cards for fifteen minutes in the first place, so the name of the game this week is consistency. I think I may also try, on Wednesday or Thursday, to start doing lessons out of the textbook, which will account for my study on that particular day. If I can put in some good quality time over the next couple of weeks, mainly making flash cards for some of the words I don't have accounted yet (and fixing some of the old ones), I should be in pretty solid shape to continue through March.

1 comment: