2009-06-17

Damn

FlowFit (RPT 7, RPE 9, RPD 3)
Pullups (negatives and assisted)

Only 16 rounds of FlowFit today. Seeing as how I did 15 last High Intensity day, that's not great. On the other hand, it was 16 continuous rounds, so that's cool (and that took me about 18:15). I feel like I pushed it too hard yesterday, so I didn't have enough energy for a really good workout. I ended up pausing for breath in most of the individual exercises on the last few rounds. Still, that's closer to the goal than taking 90 second breathers every 3 or 4 rounds, which is what I had to do last FlowFit cycle.

On the pullup front, I very nearly managed a pullup tonight. I was going to wait until next Medium day to try, but I couldn't stop myself. I got about 90% there. I just couldn't bring my chest to the bar. I immediately made a second attempt, which got me about 2/3 of the way up. Then I jumped right into negatives, of which I did 5 total. I finished up with some assisted pullups (6, I think). I don't know that I'll hit my goal of 20 pullups, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do 2 or 3 by the end of this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment